15 Nov Business Teacher, Isleworth
Job Ref: JO0000005407
Start Date: January
Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Business Teacher for a School based in the Isleworth area.
Our client can offer a Long term position starting from January with the potential of progressing into a permanent position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver and teach relevant lesson plans to designated students, providing a high-quality education
- To ensure the needs of the School are met with proficiency and professionalism
- Marking all students work
- Manage the classroom behaviour, following the Safeguarding Policy and the Behavioural Policy set out by the School
- Ensure you are up to date with the National Curriculum and any other developments that affect your specialist subject
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience teaching Business to KS3 and KS4 students A-Level and BTEC
- Ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships
- Excellent understanding of The National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management and behavioural management
- Ability to work on a full-time basis and to commit to a full school term
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience we are looking for then please submit your CV today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org