15 Nov Geography Teacher, Pinner
Job Ref: JO0000005408
Start Date: ASAP
Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Geography Teacher for a School based in the Pinner area. Our client can offer a Long Terms position starting ASAP with the potential of progress into a permanent position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver and teach relevant lesson plans to designated students, providing a high-quality education
- To ensure the needs of the School are met with proficiency and professionalism
- Marking all students work
- Manage the classroom behaviour, following the Safeguarding Policy and the Behavioural Policy set out by the School
- Ensure you are up to date with the National Curriculum and any other developments that affect your specialist subject
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience teaching Geography to Secondary students
- Ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships
- Excellent understanding of The National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management and behavioural management
- Ability to work on a full-time basis and to commit to a full school term
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience we are looking for then please submit your CV today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org