Worldwide Education, The UK’s number one supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced History Teachers and NQTs interested in a Full time contract. We are offering this full-time teaching position in a Leading School in the Harrow area. A successful candidate will be expected to work together with a dynamic, supportive teaching staff and senior leadership team who are committed to delivering the highest possible level of learning in a safety-oriented environment.
Salary ranges from £130-£160per day dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are shown below.
– To be committed to and to promote the school’s vision, aims, objectives and values.
– The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
– To maintain and contribute to the development of school policies
– Effectively teach National and School Curricula within the school’s Teaching and Learning
– Set appropriate homework, mark work, assess, record, track and report student progress, using available data
– Provide a stimulating learning environment
– Have due regard for maintaining health and safety and security in the areas s/he uses.
– To be a member of a pastoral team and, if required, a form tutor, carrying out the associated responsibilities
– To assist with the effective operation of subject and year teams by, individually and with others
– Developing schemes of work, resources, teaching and learning strategies, contributing to team review, monitoring and evaluation and the development of working practices, participating in working groups, ad hoc projects, taking part in other professional development activities, attending meetings as necessary.
To be considered for this position, you will:
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Worldwide Education offer?
As a valued employee of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
How to apply
If you are a Humanities/History/RE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
With a background in compliance and security vetting in the aviation industry, I decided transfer and further develop my expertise in compliance within the education sector. I joined Worldwide Education in July 2021, and since then have gained a great deal of knowledge, through day-to-day learning and training courses. I look forward to what the future holds at Worldwide Education. I love travel, cinema, good food and going on walks with my sausage dog!
Hi I’m Samantha. I joined Worldwide Education back in 2017 and since them I have developed my career within in recruitment, I am now a Sales Manager and work across the Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire area. I am currently completing my level 3 in recruitment practise and I am looking forward to put these new skills to good work. I enjoy spending time with family and friends and getting to experience new adventures in life.