21 Oct Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, Chiswick
Job Ref: JO0000005324
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our clients’ lovely setting based in Chiswick in the West London area. Successful candidates can expect a competitive salary, additional training and have the opportunity to grow and progress in their career in childcare.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- work under the person in charge efficiently and contribute to the everyday running of the Nursery
- deliver a stimulating and nurturing environment for the children in your care
- act as a designated key person, completing observations and planning activities for individual children
- deliver a programme of age-appropriate activities
- adhere to the Nursery Safeguarding Policy and manage the safety of the children in your care at ALL times
- build a strong and solid relationship with parents, children and other staff members
- working full time (around 40 hours a week)
- A full and relevant Level 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent
- Passion and enthusiasm for providing a fun and stimulating environment for children
- Experience of caring for young children from the ages of 0-5 years
- Knowledge of the EYFS, the seven areas of learning and any other relevant assessment schemes
- Able to communicate effectively with other staff members and build positive relationships
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and experience to be an outstanding Nursery Practitioner, and you’re looking for a new opportunity around the West London area, please submit your CV today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org