25 Sep MFL Teacher French and Spanish, Slough
Start Date: ASAP
Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced MFL Teacher who’s able to teach both French and Spanish. The position is full time Monday to Friday for a School based in the Slough area, starting ASAP.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver and teach relevant lesson plans to designated students, providing a high-quality education
- To ensure the needs of the School are met with proficiency and professionalism
- Marking all students work
- Manage the classroom behaviour, following the Safeguarding Policy and the Behavioural Policy set out by the School
- Ensure you are up to date with the National Curriculum and any other developments that affect your specialist subject
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Ability to teach both French and Spanish
- Ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships
- Excellent understanding of The National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management and behavioural management
- Ability to work on a full-time basis
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience we are looking for then please submit your CV in to us today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org