Worldwide Education, The UK’s number one supply agency, are seeking experienced Nursery Practitioners/ Assistants who are enthusiastic and motivated to undertake day to day supply cover in vibrant and energetic Nursery Settings. This role is temporary-offering various shift patterns within the Basingstoke (RG24) Area.
A successful candidate will have experience working as a Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Assistant and will ideally hold a Level 2 or Level 3 Qualification. You will be expected to work alongside dynamic and supportive nursery teams in various settings and commit to delivering the highest possible level of fun and interactive learning in a safety-oriented environment.
Pay – We offer competitive hourly rates for Nursery Practitioners/ Nursery Assistants, depending on level of Qualifications and experience in the childcare sector.
Requirements to be considered for the position of Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Assistant, you will:
– Be passionate about working with Children
– Hold a full and relevant childcare qualification (desired but not necessary for some roles we offer, however some clients may require a minimum Level 2 qualification in Childcare)
– Have an enthusiastic and fun approach to learning
– Hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
– Have experience working in the childcare sector
– Be prepared to travel up to 10 miles for work
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. This is inclusive of all Nursery Practitioners.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for High Quality Nursery and Childcare Settings.
What Worldwide Education offer?
As a valued employee of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
– Excellent hourly/ daily rates paid weekly or monthly via our dedicated Umbrella Companies or PAYE Internal Payroll System
– Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
– FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, and CPD Training worth over £350.
– £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Nursery Practitioner/Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this advert or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a background in compliance and security vetting in the aviation industry, I decided transfer and further develop my expertise in compliance within the education sector. I joined Worldwide Education in July 2021, and since then have gained a great deal of knowledge, through day-to-day learning and training courses. I look forward to what the future holds at Worldwide Education. I love travel, cinema, good food and going on walks with my sausage dog!
Hi I’m Samantha. I joined Worldwide Education back in 2017 and since them I have developed my career within in recruitment, I am now a Sales Manager and work across the Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire area. I am currently completing my level 3 in recruitment practise and I am looking forward to put these new skills to good work. I enjoy spending time with family and friends and getting to experience new adventures in life.