Take your teaching career to Kuwait! Worlwide Education are currently looking to hire new teaching employees for the 2022-2023 academic school year.
* – Competitive salaries
* – Full medical insurance
* – Free Accommodation
* – Free transportation from and to school
* – One yearly round trip ticket home and back
GCSE: Math & English C and above
Preferred (but not essential): NVQ Childcare level 3 or BTEC Childcare Level 3 and 2 years working experience.
* Supporting the children’s development and learning through planned play, activities and a mixture of adult and child-led tasks building up their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
* Helping children achieve the learning goals of the EYFS encourages cooperation and good behaviour, and making sure the children are safe at all times.
* Stimulating children’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
* Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn.
* Supporting the development of children’s basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication.
* Encouraging children’s mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
* Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge.
If you would like to apply, please contact Helen Hughes at Worldwide Education on 0151 459 6460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With a background in compliance and security vetting in the aviation industry, I decided transfer and further develop my expertise in compliance within the education sector. I joined Worldwide Education in July 2021, and since then have gained a great deal of knowledge, through day-to-day learning and training courses. I look forward to what the future holds at Worldwide Education. I love travel, cinema, good food and going on walks with my sausage dog!
Hi I’m Samantha. I joined Worldwide Education back in 2017 and since them I have developed my career within in recruitment, I am now a Sales Manager and work across the Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire area. I am currently completing my level 3 in recruitment practise and I am looking forward to put these new skills to good work. I enjoy spending time with family and friends and getting to experience new adventures in life.