Worldwide Education, The UK’s number one supply agency, are seeking Nursery Practitioners , who are enthusiastic, patient and experienced to undertake a permanent role in a vibrant and energetic Nursery Setting that incorporates community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside of the nursery setting. Worldwide Education are excited to offer this opportunity is for Nursery Practitioners for a setting within the Bishops Stortford (CM23) area.
A successful candidate will have experience working within childcare, as a Nursery Practitioner, and will need to be passionate, punctual, and organised. Nursery Practitioners will be expected to work alongside a dynamic and supportive nursery team and commit to delivering the highest possible level of fun and interactive learning in a safety-oriented environment whilst being accountable for your own key children to include working in partnership with parents/carers. ·
Pay – The Nursery is offering a salary from £9.00 /h -£10.00p/h depending on experience.
To be considered for this position, you will:
Purpose of the role:
As a Nursery Practitioner your role will include responsibilities such as ensuring all children’s personal needs are met including observations and planning, contributing to the room and nursery planning and working effectively with colleagues to continually develop inspirational learning opportunities for children. Nursery Practitioners are expected to keep a positive and keen attitude along with excellent communication skills.
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for High Quality Nursery and Childcare Settings
What the Nursery have to offer?
As a valued employee of our client, you will receive:
· Excellent base salary
· 20 days holiday per year, rising to 25 days with service
· Paid day off for your birthday
· Awards for 10 years+ for long service
· Paid time off for the Christmas closure
· Attendance reward scheme
· Generous childcare discounts for staff, family and friends
· Fully funded childcare qualifications
· Financial support for degree studies
· Paid time for parents and staff meetings
· Additional salary for trained Nursery leads
· Fantastic career progression and promotion opportunities
· Health care benefits
· Each Nursery has a Wellbeing Champion, Mental Health First Aider and Wellbeing Area for staff to access
· Discounted gym and health club memberships
· Ofsted outstanding outcome bonus
· Uniform provided for each day you work
· Employee of the month award
· Pension scheme
· Introduce a friend and earn up to £1,500
· Fresh fruit, breakfast and lunch provided daily by our Nursery Chefs
· Thursday thank you team treats
· Recognition and challenges- we are always saying thank you, well done and congratulations with gifts and reward and recognition bonuses
· Access, for you and your family, to a 24 hour helpline for confidential guidance on medical, legal or domestic issues
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Practitioner who can enthuse, motivate, and engage with children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website and register your details.