Worldwide Education, The UK’s number one supply agency, are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated Operations Manager (for breakfast and after school club) to join one of our exceptional childcare providing clients. We are ecstatic to announce this position based in the Old Windsor (SL4) Area.
A successful candidate will have experience as playworker or working with children for a minimum of 2 years as well as experience running/managing or supporting management within a childcare provision.
Pay-Salary is dependent on experience, qualifications, and training. Our client is open to a salary of approximately- £21-25,000
Requirements – To be considered for the position, you will:
- Hold a Level 3 (or above) in childcare or play work
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in caring for children
- Hold or prepare to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check
- Be passionate about working with children
- Have a very good understanding of statutory regulations and requirements relating to the management of all services.
- Have some experience in leadership and/or leading a team
- Ensuring that across all services the programme of activities delivered is interesting, valuable and appropriate to the children using the facilities by providing a variety of play and learning opportunities and identifying and accommodating changing needs.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of all through checking equipment, undertaking risk assessments and health and safety audits across all sites.
- Actively promote all services in the community and to schools – liaising with the rest of the Senior Team.
- Monitor other providers to ensure the company is meeting the needs of parents in the areas of activities, pricing and service.
- Make use of knowledge and understanding of statutory regulations and requirements relating to the management of all services.
- Club, setting and company level Quality Assurance including audits, actions plans, and planning and team organisation.
- Defining, reviewing and refining company and service policies and procedures.
- Evaluate events and activities and contribute to the development of the services including making recommendations for change and development of the activities.
- Liaise with external activity providers – both current and prospective companies.
- Sales – support and deliver initiatives for new sales opportunities to increase the customer base.
- Ensuring childcare outcomes and curriculum impact, meet and exceed Ofsted, EYFS and Play requirements to maintain our outstanding position in delivering quality childcare services.
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register including Supply Teachers- will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What our client can offer:
As a valued employee of our client, you may receive the following if successful in your application:
- 100% childcare discount for one child whilst on duty at The Gap Club
- Professional development training and mentoring available including opportunities to gain further childcare qualifications
- Employee Pension Scheme
- 28 days Holiday entitlement
How to apply
If you are an Operations Manager who can motivate, plan for and engage with children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website and register your details.