Worldwide Education, The UK’s number one supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced PA’s interested in a permanent contract based in a school in the Slough area as a Personal Assistant to Operations Manager.
Day to day tasks will include taking responsibility for the effective and efficient day to day support for the Operations Manager (and Principal where required) and to take responsibility for and support other teams / projects /work areas as directed by the Operations Manager/Principal to assist with the smooth running of the school.
Pay – Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications ranging from £23,000-£29,000 per annum. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are shown below.
To be considered for this position of a Personal Assistant the following competencies are required for this position:
* Able to demonstrate high level of initiative, independent working and good judgement skills within a dynamic, changing environment.
* Able to prioritise workload effectively often to tight deadlines
* Management of complex situations and resolving solutions
* Excellent, high level communication and secretarial skills
* Excellent ICT skills, including Office and SIMs, with accurate and quick data input, and the ability to analyse and present information / data in various forms
* High levels of Literacy and numeracy
* Good customer service/ care skills
* Understanding of importance of developing and implementing school policies and procedures
* Confidentiality and ability to deal with complex and sensitive issues
* Tact, discretion, diplomacy and the ability to be impartial
* Ability to co-ordinate and liaise with external parties, always presenting the school in professional, positive and informative ways
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Worldwide Education offer?
As a valued employee of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
How to apply
If you are a Personal Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website and register your details.
With a background in compliance and security vetting in the aviation industry, I decided transfer and further develop my expertise in compliance within the education sector. I joined Worldwide Education in July 2021, and since then have gained a great deal of knowledge, through day-to-day learning and training courses. I look forward to what the future holds at Worldwide Education. I love travel, cinema, good food and going on walks with my sausage dog!
Hi I’m Samantha. I joined Worldwide Education back in 2017 and since them I have developed my career within in recruitment, I am now a Sales Manager and work across the Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire area. I am currently completing my level 3 in recruitment practise and I am looking forward to put these new skills to good work. I enjoy spending time with family and friends and getting to experience new adventures in life.