Are you considering a career in Childcare? Gain experience and work flexible hours as a Nursery Practitioner!
We are currently recruiting for both qualified and unqualified Nursery Practitioners across the Milton Keynes area. This is a great opportunity to obtain work experience within different settings, gaining the ability to adapt to different environments and age groups.
We offer competitive rates of pay and free CPD training for our staff. In addition, a high number of candidates get offered a permanent position!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the everyday running of the Nursery
- Help deliver a programme of age-appropriate activities designed to stimulate the children you are working with
- Adhere to the Nursery Safeguarding Policy and manage the safety of the children in your care at ALL times
- Report any accidents to the relevant member of staff in the room you are based in
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing a fun and stimulating environment for children
- Be a proactive member of staff offering support wherever needed.
- Confidence in working with children and young people
- A proactive and outgoing personality
- Able to communicate effectively with other staff members and build positive relationships
- Willing to travel to different Nurseries within the local area
Desirable but not essential:
- Recent First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience working with children aged 0-5years
- Level 2 or above qualification in Childcare would be a bonus
- Safeguarding and Child Protection training
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
APPLY TODAY! Please submit your CV or alternatively call us on 01753 306177!