21 Oct School DT Technician
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced DT Technician to work in a lovely School based in Pinner, Harrow area.
Our client can offer a long term contract starting ASAP until December, with the potential of being extended or progression into a permanent position from January for the right candidate.
- Assist with the preparation of materials for teaching and learning
- Maintenance of machinery and equipment to ensure students work safety
- Maintaining and replenishing the stock of materials and equipment
- Supporting teachers and students in the classroom as and when needed
- Routine administration requiring proficiency in the use of computer software
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and flexible technician
- Passionate about engaging and inspiring young people in their learning
- Able to work Monday-Friday
- Willingness to learn and participate in relevant training
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, opportunity to receive further training, and a welcoming environment to work in.
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience we are looking for then please submit your CV today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org