05 Sep School IT Technician, High Wycombe
Job Ref: JO0000005201
Start Date: ASAP
A lovely school in High Wycombe is looking to recruit an experienced IT Technician and self-motivated professional to provide comprehensive IT support to the school, on a full-time basis.
Within your role, you will provide help desk support and maintenance across multiple IT systems and platforms under the direction of the IT Manager. The role also involves assisting with strategic longer-term IT projects either individually assigned or as a part of the team.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well in a busy environment
- Be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality
- Have excellent ICT, literacy and numeracy skills
- Be familiar with a structured, fast-paced and professional working environment
In return you will receive;
- The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
- Continual development opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
This wonderful school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org