24 Sep School Site Assistant – Caretaker – Maidenhead
Job Ref: JO0000005259
Worldwide Education is now recruiting for the position of Site Assistant/ Caretaker within a lovely school in the Maidenhead area, starting ASAP on a long-term contract, with the potential of being extended or become permanent.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Site Assistant you will be responsible for carrying out security procedures for school buildings and grounds, including the opening and closing of school gates.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Preventing trespass on the school premises or grounds
- Making sure that heating, lighting and alarm systems are working properly
- Making sure that doors and windows are locked when the building is not in use
- Supervising cleaning staff
- Practical DIY skills to carry out minor repairs
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to supervise cleaning staff
- Awareness of health, safety, security and hygiene issues
- A willingness to work flexibly
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage, although it’s not essential
Due to the nature of the role, shortlisted candidates will be subject to safeguarding and compliance checks, including an enhanced DBS check and references from previous employers.
Are you interested in this fantastic opportunity? Please submit your CV today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org