Worldwide Education, The UK’s number one supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced Teachers and NQTs who are enthusiastic and motivated to undertake day to day supply cover in a variety of schools within the Hounslow (TW8) Area.
A successful candidate will have experience as a Teacher and will be expected to work alongside dynamic, supportive teaching staff and senior leadership team in various schools and commit to delivering the highest possible level of learning in a safety-oriented environment.
The pay- The salary for the position of Supply Teacher ranges from £120-140 per day, depending on experience as a Teacher and training/qualifications.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher with Worldwide Education, you will:
– Be passionate about teaching children
– Have previous experience as a Teacher in British Schools(desirable)
– Patient, Caring and Engaging
– Hold QTS/ NQT status in the UK (desirable but not essential)
– Hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
– Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register including Supply Teachers- will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff.
What Worldwide Education offer?
– As a valued employee (Teacher) of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
– Excellent daily rates paid weekly or monthly via our dedicated Umbrella Companies or PAYE Internal Payroll System
– Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
– FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, and CPD Training worth over £350.
– £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
– Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Supply Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website and register your details.