Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants who are enthusiastic and motivated to undertake day to day supply cover in vibrant and energetic School Settings in Bedfordshire and surrounding areas.
Pay – Worldwide Education offers competitive daily rates depending on the level of qualifications and experience in the Education sector.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively deliver a stimulating and nurturing environment for children in the classroom/ children with complex needs who require additional learning support
- Support the teaching activities within the classroom
- Regularly liaise with the Teacher and monitor aspects of pupil’s behaviour
- Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education/ Behaviour Plans and Personal Care Programmes (LSA roles)
- Support and attend to the student’s personal needs (LSA roles)
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students
- Be proactive and helpful within the School
- Suitable Literacy and Numeracy qualifications
- Have confidence in working with SEN children
- Able to communicate effectively with other staff members and build positive relationships with parents
- Patient and caring nature
- Previous SEN experience would be an advantage
- Willing to undertake further training as needed
- Recent First Aid Certificate
- Any relevant SEN training or qualifications
- TA or LSA qualification
- Safeguarding and Child Protection training
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for High-Quality educational staff.
As a valued employee of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
- Excellent hourly/ daily rates paid weekly or monthly via our dedicated Umbrella Companies or PAYE Internal Payroll System
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant or a Learning Support Assistant who is passionate about working with children, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website.