Worldwide Education and Care are currently recruiting for a Virtual Teacher across Tower Hamlets.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Virtual School Teacher to join our Client’s multi-disciplinary team. This is a dynamic role and requires an innovative approach to delivering the service going forward. The successful applicant will monitoring, tracking and intervention to raise attainment and progress for Tower Hamlets children in care, vulnerable children and Young Adults. They will work as part of an integrated approach with social care and partners in other services and the community.
* QTS and at least 4 years of education experience
* Experience of working with vulnerable children and young adults and a good understanding of the issues affecting the outcomes of children in and on the edge of care and experience of implementing strategies to improve outcomes
* High expectations for all children
* Knowledge of current legislation relating to vulnerable children and young adults and a good awareness of the latest national political picture
* The ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders within educational settings, the community and local authorities
* Excellent communication and management skills
The role is to start as soon as possible on a long term contract as well as on a supply basis. If you are interested please submit your CV today.