Worldwide Education, The UK’s number one supply agency, are seeking Two Room Leaders, who are enthusiastic, patient and experienced to undertake a permanent role in a vibrant and energetic Nursery Setting that incorporates community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside of the nursery setting. This opportunity is for two Deputy Room Leaders for a setting within the Bishops Stortford (CM23) area.
A successful candidate will have experience working within childcare, as a Nursery Practitioner or Nursery Room Leader, and will need to be passionate, punctual, and organised. Deputy Room Leaders will be expected to work alongside a dynamic and supportive nursery team and commit to delivering the highest possible level of fun and interactive learning in a safety-oriented environment.
Pay – The Nursery is offering a salary from £9.44 p/h -£10.20 p/h depending on experience.
To be considered for this position, you will:
Purpose of the role:
As a Deputy Room Leader, you will laugh, smile and your day might be as fun for you as the children. Nursery Deputy Room Leaders feel immense satisfaction in seeing children develop their skills and knowledge throughout their time at nursery. You will be responsible for ensuring high quality childcare and education is provided within a safe and clean room, whilst acting as a role model for staff including high levels of professionalism and standards of appearance. Room leaders are also encouraged to take an active role in senior management and to coach themselves and other team members. Additionally, you will ensure the smooth running of the room, supervise and guide staff members in your room and work with management.
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. This is inclusive of Nursery Room Leaders.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for High Quality Nursery and Childcare Settings
What the Nursery have to offer?
As a valued employee of our Client, you will receive:
· Excellent base salary
· 20 days holiday per year, rising to 25 days with service
· Paid day off for your birthday
· Awards for 10 years+ for long service
· Paid time off for the Christmas closure
· Attendance reward scheme
· Generous childcare discounts for staff, family and friends
· Fully funded childcare qualifications
· Financial support for degree studies
· Paid time for parents and staff meetings
· Additional salary for trained Nursery leads
· Fantastic career progression and promotion opportunities
· Health care benefits
· Each Nursery has a Wellbeing Champion, Mental Health First Aider and Wellbeing Area for staff to access
· Discounted gym and health club memberships
· Ofsted outstanding outcome bonus
· Uniform provided for each day you work
· Employee of the month award
· Pension scheme
· Introduce a friend and earn up to £1,500
· Fresh fruit, breakfast and lunch provided daily by our Nursery Chefs
· Thursday thank you team treats
· Recognition and challenges- we are always saying thank you, well done and congratulations with gifts and reward and recognition bonuses
· Access, for you and your family, to a 24 hour helpline for confidential guidance on medical, legal or domestic issues
How to apply
If you are a Deputy Room Leader who can enthuse, motivate, and engage with children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website and register your details.