02 Mar Nursery Nurse, West Byfleet
Worldwide Education Recruitment is currently recruiting for enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Nurses / Early Years Practitioners to join our clients team. The Nursery is located in West Byfleet.
To support in leading on the planning of appropriate learning activities which offer high qualitylearning experiences to children from 3months to 5 years, ensuring each child has the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the revised EYFS.
- To plan and provide a range of educational and developmental opportunities that reach the individual children’s.
- To take key-person responsibility for a group of children, including planning, assessment and record keeping.
- To foster and develop good relationships with parents and carers and to ensure that planning for their children is in partnership with them.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education for all children irrespective of their background.
- To ensure that the children’s education and developmental opportunities reflect this.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience
- Qualified to Early Years Degree or EYPS, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience and a good track record of working with children